This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

First one was way better than the second and third

Terrible gameplay that you have set up in this one and the third. The first was fun because it was simple and not a huge challenge. In this one, you decided to piss everyone off with your laggy ass game, overly sensitive controls, and terrible level "tricks". Freefall was ridiculously not fun and was not a "fun challenging". It was just a nuisance because the spikes were registered as boxes and so the elephant was dying where it shouldn't be. Please stop making sequel games.

clickplay2 clickplay2

Great game

So challenging that I needed to look up help but that it was fun.

For 23: Look at the first letter and spell P-L-A-Y

For 22: Pull the cloud over the sun and keep clicking Humpty's eye to make him wink and moves him off the wall some. Keep clicking the same eye until he falls.

For 21: Click bottom right, top right, bottom left, top left as fast as you can. That is in the order of how long the piece stays in the middle.

For 16: It is 12:15 so in 24 hour the code would be 0115.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great Game

I can't wait to see the update with the new character features and new character.

And guys. The ninja will NOT be overpowered. The creator himself said that he had to try really hard to make it look like he was good with him. Ninja Gaiden is harder than you might think.

Season of War Season of War

You got it wrong

Being an RTS fan myself, I know that Warcraft (1-4) isn't an RTS, it is an RPG. The Blizzard game Starcraft is the famous RTS.

Xplored responds:

Any opinion is welcome.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

glitched

Most of the time it lagged out resulting in me missing them. Plus, I will be a cm above an enemy and it makes me miss. Plus the big black boss just pinned me to he wall and kept doing the 8 combo move.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

to this mr author and all my points are belong to you

Joelasticot responds:

borg

HOST HOST

To person below me:

It IS from Xgen Studios. If you look at the preloader, the XGen symbol comes up.

Dumbass.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fun

In a sick way I make it like Jesus crucified. Not really. Hope a new one comes soon.

SketchCraft SketchCraft

gggg

oxifire, that wasn't named off Warcraft.

Craft usually refers to a spacecraft.

good game

smiley shoot 'em up smiley shoot 'em up

i don't get it

you say shoot every smiley you see yet i'm clicking the smilies in the background and nothing happens (loophole!)